“Find a job you enjoy doing, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” -Mark Twain
Centerpiece LLC is seeking individuals interested in a rewarding and meaningful career working with children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder.
Our team is currently hiring full and part-time behavior technicians.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Execute programs as laid out in the client’s treatment plan
- Document client progress
- Assist clients with self-help skills, including toileting and diaper changing when necessary
- Maintain a working knowledge of behavior intervention plans for each client
- Communicate with parents and staff members about client progress, additional needs, program changes, supplies needed, etc.
- Attend and participate in team meetings
- Assist in organizing special events such as teen night, camps, and holiday parties
- Adhere to all company policies including HIPAA, privacy policies and procedures, hand washing/sanitation guidelines, mandating reporting, safety and security measures, and food allergy protocols
- Ensure safety and security of the building
- Light cleaning and housekeeping duties
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 18 years of age
- Reliable transportation
- Able to pass a caregiver background check
We are proud to offer the following benefits to full-time staff:
- Paid time off
- Health insurance plan
- Dental insurance plan
- Vision insurance plan
- Life insurance
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- 401k plan
- Accident plan
- Medical bridge
- Health savings account
To apply with Centerpiece LLC, please complete the job application below. Resumes can also be emailed to Nicole Berlowski, Human Resources/Public Relations Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Centerpiece LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.