Enrollment FormsWe have provided links to the state required childcare enrollment forms for your convenience, since many of these forms require information that families don’t typically have on hand. Centerpiece LLC will have additional clinical forms that you must complete. You may complete these forms and bring them to the intake appointment. These forms are also here for currently enrolled families who may have forms that need to be updated.

Group Childcare Enrollment

Health History and Emergency Plan (Parent/Guardian Signs)

Child Health Report (Physician Signs)

Authorization to Administer Medication (if your child will need to have medication administered or requires a Diastat or epipen)

Alternate Arrival (if your child will need someone other than the persons listed on the enrollment form to pick up/drop off)

Share this!